Why should we coach our key employees? According to ICF, the largest international coaching federation, there are three main reasons:
Return on investment
The coach - client relationship is aimed at stimulating learning and development progress with employees and produces measurable results in terms of improvement. Coaching generates positive return on investment not only for individuals, but also for their employers - companies.
68% individuals that made back at least their investment.
86% companies that made back at least their investment
Source: ICF report "Why coaching works"
In the face of uncertainty caused by workforce reductions and other factors, expectations remain very high and can cause various degrees of anxiety with employees. Restoring self-confidence and self-trust to face the challenges is critical to meet organizational demands.
80% improved self-confidence
73% improved relationships
72% improved communication skills
67% improved work-life balance
Increase of productivity
Professional coaching explicitly targets maximizing potential and in doing so, unlocks latent sources of productivity and effectiveness. At the heart of coaching there is a creative and thought-provoking process that supports individuals to confidently pursue new ideas and alternative solutions with greater resilience in the face of growing complexity and uncertainty.
70% improved work performance
61% improved business management
57% improved time management
51% team effectiveness
Reasons why leading organisations arrange a coach for their key employees – senior managers, directors, executives – are mainly to:
- Help them to become an outstanding and inspiring leader
- Improve motivation of teams, to increase their productivity and effectivity
- Obtain more effective communication from position of authority, to empower the manager´s self-confidence
- Help to unleash strategic thinking and improve planning and time management
- Improve effectivity of sales teams
- Help to became more proactive, to be able to predict difficult situations
- Help with problem solving and with fast and right decision making
- Help with starting of own businesses
Offer for companies
- Executive coaching 1-2-1 for managers and executives on long term basis
- Team coaching
- Training of key managers and HR professionals in basic coaching skills and how to use coaching in their daily operation
- Special coaching program for HR Managers "Grow by story"
Price differs according to the length of contract, character of cooperation and other agreed terms and conditions.
For more info please feel free to contact us using the form below - first coaching session is free of charge: